Realtor Dale Warfel

Marketed by http://localbiznetwork.com/

Thursday, April 16, 2009

San Jose property for sale

I decided to buy a nice house in San Jose. Gradually I realized that accomplishing my goal is not that easy. I started searching classified advertisements of homes for sale in San Jose in various newspapers, magazines etc. Some houses were too big and some were too small. The San Jose homes that I liked, turned out to be expensive and not within my budget. I was totally confused and messed up with all these issues.

Then one of my friends suggested that I contact
Dale Warfel, a real estate agent operating in San Jose. I decided to take one chance of consulting this real estate agent and my decision turned out to be the perfect one! Within a week’s time I was shifted to my dream house in San Jose. Dale Warfel offered me innumerable house options in and around San Jose area like Almaden valley, Willow glen, Cupertino, Rose Garden and many more areas in South and West San Jose area. His technical knowledge, study of surroundings and negotiating skills helped me a lot in finalizing my deal. Besides this, he also guided me in acquiring a home loan from a reputed bank. I selected a beautiful house in the Evergreen area of San Jose. I purchased my beautiful home that was perfect for my family’s needs and it was all within my budget plan. All thanks to Dale Warfel for helping me in finding the perfect home.

If you are looking for
homes for sale in San Jose, then you can call Dale Warfel at: 408.624.6202 or email him: dale@dalewarfel.com .You can also visit his website www.dalewarfel.com for more information on available San Jose homes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home